Last updated: 29/03/2021
As lockdown restrictions ease, we are delighted to be able to resume a number of our core activities.
From 29 March:
- In line with Ealing Conservatives, the resumption of canvassing/leafleting in groups no larger than six people, following all social distancing guidelines.
- We fully understand that some members may not yet feel comfortably participating in this. Involvement is, as always, entirely voluntary.
Dates TBC (but likely no earlier than 21 June):
- The resumption of social activities.
- We are hoping to resume full social activities once government guidance allows multiple households to mix indoors.
- Members will be updated when this is possible.
We want to thank our members for their patience and understanding during this time. Should members have any concerns or questions, please contact us via the contact form on this website.
Ealing Young Conservatives